We are pleased to announce the following opportunity at Sportscape
Project Manager: Full Time
Primarily this role ismade up o resourse management and administration tasks, however experience in teaching/coaching is also desirable, along with a good understanding of school processes and needs.
The main responsibilities are detailed below; however, a full job description can also be viewed on request;
- Process personnel timesheets and calculate wages
- produce, manage and maintain the personeel timetable
- Manage and support all staff, resources, finances and process to ensure the smooth runnin of Holiday Clubs and associated programmes
- Carry out the administration & website duties of the after - school club flyers and income.
- Carry out the administration and organisation of all birthady party bookings
- Provide Administrative support to the managers at Sportscape
This is a 52 week/year post
Salary £18,000/£21,000 p.a. based on experience and qualifications.
If you would like to apply for this position, you should contact myself directly, in writing prior to Monday 1st July. Applicants will be fully interviewed during the week commencing 22nd July 2019 with the most suitable candidate receiving a formal offer.
Applicants should be advised that they will need to adhere to the job specification that are highlighted on the following page.